Thread: BrainSmashr
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 06:30 PM   #35
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
"DOWN to my level" is a good way of putting it...Way down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
"DOWN to my level" is a good way of putting it...Way down...

I believe that "shunning reality" is precisely what you are doing Brainsmashr. Please consider this, in the chance that the majority of society is correct and God's creation is real, you would be shunning reality - the reality of everything God has created. Isn't this what you do? Lock yourself in the basement away from God your creator?

There is always two sides to the same coin Brainsmashr. It is almost like you are seeking proof that God exists, then quickly shove your head in the sand so that you cannot hear the answer or see any of the proof.
Well buddy I think you can always come to the light and I never loose hope in anybody especially my Buddy. You can get mad or get over it but the fact is God is real and your time in the clay shell is short so seek your maker before you have that face to Face meeting and you did not do your homework. I say this because it is the cold facts. You want to drive it in the ground it yours to do that with and yes you have the choice so enjoy the ride I hope the finish is a good one even if it comes late in the game.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote