View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 03:12 PM   #4
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
My best friend in elementary school loved right there across the street from the stairs and I lived across the street on the other side of the school.
I knew the family across the street from the stairs but a few doors down (towards Line) For years they had the best christmas party every year.

As for the heat, I still remember the huge stains under Mr Moore's armpits. I can't imagine working in dress clothes without AC back then. I'm sure bra's and girdles were very uncomfortable in the heat as well.

But what I remember the most about South Highlands was Field Day. They would always have Paddywagon rides. LOL, I think they used us kids to test their doors. We would go crazy yelling and jumping in the back while they took us for a few laps around the block. When they hit the siren, we went insane.. If you were luck, you were picked to be the one to wear the handcuffs! I also like the lucky rabbits foots which where died in all colors.. (I like purple) I'm sure PETA would be thrilled had they been around.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote