View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 07:11 PM   #25
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Satan's principle activity is as accuser. The word devil means "slanderer, accuser." The devil accuses us before God (Job 1-2). Revelation says that he is the "accuser of our brothers, who accuses them before our God day and night" (Revelation 12:10). He also slanders us before men. He tries to make sure that any good work done by Christ's church receives a bad name. The devil and his demons also accuse us to ourselves. He wants to make us feel guilty.

Just caught you in another lie, zealot.
You know I am right on the money here and accuse away it will not change the facts brain. You can call names and beat you head on the key board for all I care you will still come to know one day that your are on the wrong thread now you fate as I said is up to "I AM THAT I AM" Ehyeh asher ehyeh and then and only then will you know the ill of what comes out of your vile sacrilege mouth.

No lies just truth and yes I am a zealot for what it is I believe so you did get something right Brain.
Rhertz is not so much standing up for me as he is what he believes
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote