View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 02:26 PM   #7
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 234 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
OH THE HORROR !!!

And then there was that time, when I couldn't find the remote, and get this.. I had to GET UP and WALK over to the t.v. to change the freakin' channel.. can you believe that !??

LOL I remember the damn knob falling off the t.v., and we had to use a pair of pliers to change the freakin' channel.

I remember getting cable for the first time around '74 or '75. It opened up a world of Godzilla movies LOL
Man I remember having a TV w/ no remote! The one that had the knobs and fell off eventually My mother use to fuss that i would sit too close to the TV, but who wanted to walk across the living room to change the channel once one program was over with?

Does anyone remember Romper Room??????