View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 12:12 PM   #9
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit View Post
I'm not actually defending him as a pot-stirer, but it's suspicious that Jena's mayor said nothing until someone advocated against the nooses. Personally, I think Mellencamp is crossing into Jackson and Sharpton's territory (the agitators).

These music artists just need to stay out of politics. Remember what happened to the Dixie Chicks?
Do not forget Da Bruce Springsteen I agree with your post Anime. I know many of the bands/singers are good at singing but I would guess the reason they are doing what they do is because they could not do much in school. When some one living in a glass bubble thinks they need to agitate or push their political agenda there is a big price to pay. Shut up and sing
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote