View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 12:00 PM   #11
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 229 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
Thumbs down

Texasbelle, I think you must after my heart.... I completely agree with you on taxing the educated. Why must I pay a higher percentage of tax for being successful and advancing the lives of my family, my country, and those who truly need charity? This country has created a welfare system that rewards having children parents can't afford, and the less you do the more entitlements you recieve. Believe me, my life would be less stressful watching jerry springer all day while getting mailbox money. Don't get me started on property taxes for the "so called" award of living in the city of Shreveport. They wonder why people move out of the city.

Texasbelle for prez. maybe the middle east would be scared,, we would have a woman with so many emotions swirling they would not know if a nuke was coming or flowers. ( keep em on there toes 40)
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote