View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 12:34 PM   #28
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Hey world traveler what was your rank ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Oh! I wouldn't dream of laughing. Kids need some culture in their lives. It gives them something to compare their own culture to and helps them to relate to people that are different. Not to mention that other cultures can be fascinating. I like Asian culture myself (obviously ). I can speak enough Japanese to lose most people. And I must admit, women do look great in kimonos.

I spent 6 months in Europe a few years ago and you'll see some great things over there. I've been to Italy, Spain, Greece, France, and Turkey.
I think that kids are learning to like each other for who they are and not what color or culture. My 15 year old has friends from more than one race and back ground and she gets along with them just fine and I think God made all his children and that they are all good people. Some groups give a bad name to their own people and that is in all different races.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote