View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 11:15 AM   #7
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Last night it was my turn to make dinner. Tuna Helper and a can of tuna. That's two ingredients. I was enjoying my gourmet dinner when my daughter came running into the room screaming about bug. Happens all the time. I'm the bug catcher in my house. So I say "Where is it?" and start to get up after eatting one more bite. She says "In the Tuna Tetrizzini!" What? Sure enough there was a bug about 1/4 inch long in there. Needless to say, we all stopped eatting and made eggs and toast, although my appetite was gone.

The big question in the house is whether the bug piggybacked in the box of Tuna Helper or the can of Tuna. We may never know. I won't be using either any time soon.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote