View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 06:13 PM   #10
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
I think Dr. Phil is losing credibility more all the time. Sounds like he's trying to be Doc Hollywood. Did he assume just because he was well known and a tv star that Britney would listen to him? I read where she finally did visit with him and now it's going to be all over Entertainment Tonight and Inside Edition with the scoop! GAG!
I'm not defending any of her behavior in any way, however I can't help but think Doc Hollywood is on the scene just like Al Sharpton would be if she was black. All those public figures who crave attention and limelight to the extreme end up being disliked by the general public eventually. It is better to act humble in the long run. You know, like Dolly Parton! Everyone loves her!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote