View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 08:17 PM   #21
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianSmashR
I looked for some chocolate crosses at the store but they didn't have any. It looks like more eggs and bunnies again this year in my house. Which gives me an idea for a new store. Easter Chocolates for Christians! We could offer chocolate crucifictions. The kids could fight over who gets to bite off Jesus's head. Maybe offer Lifesaver Bibles with Genesis first as butterscotch.

I think you are just jealous that you don't get to eat bunnies and eggs and you really want to. I know you want to. They might be evil, but they taste so good.
Brain I am so sorry for you that you feel the need to say such things and make fun of a man who was willing to die for you. I hope that one day you will find him and come to know him in the same manner that myself, Isaac, Isabella, and others on this board have. It will be the greatest day of your life EVER!

Somebody asked "Is this board going Pagan?" I hope not, if it does...I'M GONE!

To whomever quoted the Bible as saying "Honor thy neighbor". It's actually "Love thy neighbor". Now you can interpret that many ways I suppose and Isaac can jump in here. I at this stage in my growth as a Christian understand it to mean that I am going to love you as another of God's creations. I do not have to accept you choosing to worship as a Pagan and I don't. It goes against everything written in God's word. I will love my fellow humans and pray for those not in God's will. I do not have to accept things they do not in God's will. It's really that simple. I can still be your friend and I will. I will have dinner with you, but I will try to lead you to a better way with prayer and by living by example. I have to "Honor" my father and mother, not you.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote