View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 12:05 AM   #23
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Somebody asked "Is this board going Pagan?" I hope not, if it does...I'M GONE!

I do not have to accept you choosing to worship as a Pagan and I don't. It goes against everything written in God's word. I will love my fellow humans and pray for those not in God's will. I do not have to accept things they do not in God's will. It's really that simple. I can still be your friend and I will. I will have dinner with you, but I will try to lead you to a better way with prayer and by living by example. I have to "Honor" my father and mother, not you.
That's a shame, really, Tbelle. Isaac is right. There are some Pagans on this board as well and they have so far not made any implications against Christianity.

Last edited by AnimeSpirit; 04-03-2007 at 12:18 AM.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote