View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 08:30 AM   #26
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Anime- I hope I did not offend you. I certainly don't mean too, but I have to answer to my God and conscience. If this board were to be devoted to and full of Pagans, I in good conscience could not participate. Since it is a diverse board, I am more than happy to and hope that I will have a positive influence on anyone reading my posts, thoughts, and opinions.
As for Brain, I will continue to pray. Really, that's about all you can do with him.
No, you didn't offend me. However, you can respect other religions and still devote yourself to your own. It's a question of angle in your prayers. Do you pray that all non-Christians will become Christians or do you just pray for their happiness?

By the by, Isaac is right. The Brain with the goofy animated avatar is not likely to be the original BrainSmashR.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote