View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 03:40 AM   #11
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Thumbs down Freedom of "Choice" to kill a child

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Abortion is legal and a choice, you striking an individual to the extent that you kill their unborn child is neither legal, nor a choice made by the mother.

Justify your propaganda to yourself anyway you see fit. I already understand you oppose freedom of choice....the very basic ideal upon which our country was founded.
Call it what you will freedom or choice but I still call it what it is a dead child and that is not propaganda that is the end result. Oh yes it is legal but the ten commandments are not now what is wrong with this picture. Right is wrong and wrong is right all under the PC slogan. Just because it is legal or not legal does not make it morally correct. This anti American crap has gone way to far and in the end a correction will come. Don't walk on my freedom of speech.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote