View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 06:19 PM   #22
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Anime' - Just a piece of loving, motherly advice: If you are woman shopping, don't wear the boots! No no no no. Now I understand why you like them and I am sure there might be some redneck women that would love them, but that's not the kind of girl I envision you with your intelligence with. Keep them for day to day, but please tell me you'd never wear them out on a date.
No, not at all. I have other types of footwear that I wear depending on the occasion. I have "office shoes" that I wear with a shirt and tie, I have basic black cowboy boots, and I have sneakers for exercising. I dress according to the occasion and that includes my footwear.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote