View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 09:35 AM   #67
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
Molon Labe! Sir Al ! I think most if not all politicians come from money. I think W. is good President compared to the last one who was impeached. I would rather have morals in the White House with a good heart than cigar man using the oval office for a brothel. I agree with Al on many things I just differ here on President Bush. I think Dick Cheney has plenty of money and clout with out taking blood money as it has been described here. Iran wants Iraq and then Israel which means the USA. W. might just need to leave the gate open and let the Jews out and Iran will be a done deal. Let the dog back in the gate shut it and guard it. I think we need to pump enough oil out of Iraq to pay the war bill. Just my opinion. Babylon has fallen has fallen. That old devil King of Babylon is no more. Time for Persia to pay the toll for all the attacks on America.
I see the crows lined up on the bottom wire here. This is America speak your mind men.
Attachment 1539
Hey this photo reminds me that the Black Crowes are coming to the Horseshoe on Oct. 27th! I've got to get some tickets! If you like to rock it should be excellent!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote