View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 01:38 PM   #8
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.nc View Post
Paddywagon rides - check. The rabbits foot on field day at South Highlands- lol. My kids look at me weird whenever I tell them that story.

Talk about no fans... I was in the shack in the niche in 3rd grade and in 6th(?) in the shack in the area across the "street" from the back of the library.
I remember that shack. Our music teacher was named Mrs Moore and her husband Mr Moore also worked at South Highlands. He used to teach in that shack and he always had sweat stains under his armpits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.nc View Post
What was the single teachers name who was big on Latin America? I never had her but (like my brother) got stuck with cruddy instruments during the "calypso" show.
I forget her name but I will find out and post it here. Once I hear it I'm sure it will bring my memory back like a snap!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote