Thread: It's Game Day!!
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 08:55 AM   #5
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
I think LN and Brother Al should do a podcast recording while the game is going on. Now that would be something to listen to. I think the Saints are looking for the bottom of the rabbit hole

Yes a Saints/Colts podcast please

LOL, for the most part.. watchin' Saints football at my house is mostly a 'family affair'... This is probably mostly due to the fact that Game day is usually a Sunday. Last time I watched a football game with Al, was the Saints/Eagles playoff game last year. Which was played on a Saturday night. Had all sorts of folks over.. and the LateNight Bar was definitely open that night. And I never had SO MUCH FREAKIN' FUN watchin' a football game, as I did that night.

Oh look, 10 hours and 34 minutes left to kick off

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote