View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 08:53 AM   #21
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Elvis was awesome and that was a great video to watch. What male performer has made such an impact on music like he did? None if any. Thanks Guitarman!
Elvis the King ? He was one of the great musician and I like some of his music. The old gospel music when he was a young man is really good. Elvis stopped a concert one time while a entire row held up a banner that said
"Elvis is King" and he told them he was not the king but Christ was King then he finished his concert It was said that Elvis was loved to "death" because he had no privacy and it drove him in the ground. Very sad for I think he was a good man over all and yes he had problems like everyone does and his were just in the media all the time. His music lives on and I hope his soul rest in peace
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote