View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 04:07 PM   #154
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
I see where you are headed Brainsmashr. I believe in the near future, it will become increasingly politicly incorrect to bash someone like you who is, how do I put it, genetically challenged to believe in God. It's not your fault that you may have been shorted in the neurological gene pool.
Am I supposed to be surprised that a "christian" would condone discrimination?

I'm just happy separation of chruch and state prevent idiots like you from taking the law into their own hands.
Quote:
Are humans hard-wired for faith?

"Dr. Newberg suggests that these brain scans may provide proof that our brains are built to believe in God. He says there may be universal features of the human mind that actually make it easier for us to believe in a higher power."

It would appear by the good Doctor's research that you got short changed somehow. Again, not your fault any more than it would be your fault if you were gay.
It's common knowledge that those who lack self confidence place their faith in higher beings. It's where the "not my fault" and "can't help myself" excuses come from.

Do you even think about what you're going to post before hitting the keyboard or do you just enjoy showing how little thought you've given your replies?
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote