View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 06:37 PM   #164
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Answers only please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Try to be honest for a second.....how many of your uncles have you spoken to today? How many of your aunts did you have lunch with yesterday? How many of your cousins are coming for a sleep over this evening?

While I will congratulate you on what you tried to do, as you can see, it wasn't very well thought out......next.
We just had a 50 member family reunion this past Sat. So for now I'm caught up with all my relatives thanks for asking though. Once again I will attempt to get an answer and NOT a question from you. Do your Christian family members know that you think they are all scum? Just a one word reply will do...Check Yes or NO.
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote