View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 01:09 PM   #37
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 295 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
I think whatever her reasons for leaving her marriage and life, they are her reasons. BUT it would be the right thing to do to go ahead and contact law enforcement officials to let them know she is ok. Her family needs to know that she is ok. It's the right thing to do.
Just as a taxpayer I would have to agree. Police could spend $100k or more searching for her. That money comes from somewhere.

If I recall, the "runaway bride" had to repay some of the costs associated with her search, which probably isn't a bad idea to let folks know that they don't have the right to use up limited police money and manpower when there are real crimes that need solving.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote