View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 06:17 PM   #42
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by vixweb View Post
I read the thread, That letter was caused by poor management who told corporate their version of your experiences, which led to the letter. They didn't want to admit that they couldn't get your order right- so you were labeled a pain in the arse! making a burger without cheese is not complicated! I would have written-up whoever was responsible, and if it happened again, they would be fired. These are BASIC management skills that are apparently lacking, partly because their wages run off anyone qualified. The reason I quit was because I wanted to stay in middle management, and they dont allow that. You have to move up to stay working there. Which is rediculous
If you think I come down hard on McD's you know why. I have good reason, I hope those scumbags at those restaurants will somehow read these threads.