View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 08:39 PM   #21
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
I just now watched the youtube and I agree that the cops were and are way off base taking the weapons away from citizens and of all times when they most need it. I think the cops got a case of to much power in that situation and should have been held responsible for their actions. I am sure they would not want to have their weapons taken if they where in their own home. OH but they are cops and privilege comes with that. Kathy Blanco is a puppet and her handlers screwed the pooch.
Good post. Blanco may be a puppet but voters hold all the strings. Speaking for myself, I am disappointed in all Louisiana voters since Huey Long and maybe before that. The Levees should have held, if the last 50 years of government was capable and honest. The levies were not built by the Blanco administration. Ticking time bomb went off, and there are more time bombs in Louisiana than I care to think about. (wetland destruction, pollution, good ole boys network, levee board, another hurricane, etc.) I hope one does not go off for Jindal, but it could. Some might give him a pass if he flashes his GOP card. I am a Republican but I've VERY pro-Louisiana above all! God Bless this great state! (despite the state we are in) LOL
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote