Thread: My rock pile
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 10:34 PM   #14
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
She is a beauty, but I know she will have to go one day-my tank is only 70 gal. One of my favorites is the flame hawkfish, who you can see on the far right peeking out from behind a rock. He seems to be the only one that is aware that there is a world outside the tank. Unless it's feeding time of course!
Hawkfish are good "personality" fish. I haven't had an aquarium in many years. But I once had a yellowtail jawfish. I saw that fish twice. First when I added him to the "rock pile". And second, the day I tore down the tank and found him live and well! But my Hawaiian Wrasse was my favorite all-time fish. This fish buried itself in the sand about 5 minutes *BEFORE* the timer cut off the lights each evening. How'd he do that?
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote