View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 07:11 PM   #60
vixweb
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 220 vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of
Wow....where to start? O.K. AL: When has "big buisiness" not made money from war? Isn't that what got America out of the depression? Yes, it is. Does that mean its "right"? thats a matter of opinion, But their necessity is not. And who's REALLY making money off this war? Did you know that the LARGEST shareholder in Halliburton is(was) none-other than LADY BIRD JOHNSON? Yes, the big Liberal wife of Dem president Johnson- OUCH! I know that hurt. And oh yeah, that Kennedy family also owns an Oil company. If your gonna be so passionate about something, dont you want all the information? Do a little research.....

LN: You stand up and ask questions, Thats great. Here are some FACTS for you-
1. Russian Intelligence told us they thought Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. So did Germany, Spain, England, Japan, France, and the American FBI and CIA. Was the President supposed to think" oh, theyre all lying so I will make money" WTF ?? And remember when the Government leaders of France did'nt want us to go into Iraq and we later found the records in Bagdhad that showed they were violating the UN sanctions and buying oil from saddam under the table?
2. We KNOW he used chemical weapons against the Kurds.
3. Saddam actively supported Islamic terrorists including al-queada and paying CASH to the families of suicide bombers.
I could go on, but lets stop there. Do we want a Nut like saddam or Iran or N.Korea who has an inclination to hand these weapons over to people who will use them on us and the Jews? Why is this so difficult to comprehend? So, Saddam is gone and the Iraqis are not handling up like we(I) thought they would. How does that deminish the FACT that we went in there with the correct intentions? When You say Iraq has nothing to do with the war on terror, YOU ARE WRONG.

I want our troops home as soon as possible, but thats a long time from now. We have to be realistic and see the BIG picture. Thank GOD we have a competant President and Military leaders who do understand.

Last edited by vixweb; 10-04-2007 at 07:28 PM.
vixweb is offline   Reply With Quote