View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 01:28 PM   #24
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Yorkies don't get mange! They are perfect. I think they are God's favorite dog!

Do they yap a lot? Max, the fat one, does! I'd love to muzzle him some days. We are working on it. I've been watching lots of The Dog Whisperer. Chanel thinks she has to bark every time she goes out to potty. It is likes she needs to announce to the outside world "Here I come, look out". Christian, whose picture I haven't posted yet, doesn't make too much noise at all. We call him the Dennis the Menace. He's the baby and he loves to play all the time! Always has a toy in his mouth and always antagonizing the other ones. He's brought the old Schnauzer to life.

I'll be posting pictures of Rosie, the man eating snowball this evening!!!
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote