View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 12:20 PM   #44
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle View Post
Isabella, don't be fooled by Isaac. He knows I can get my foot in there and then if needed the "there" I would then put it would be his arse!!!!
There is NO way you could get your leg in that boot Tbelle. You know you have the hammer toe and could not even think of that style of boot at your age. Best stick to those big white tennis shoes that way you will not fall down. I will say that it would be good if they made a tall tennis shoe it would help with those bothersome veins.
Click image for larger version

Name:	bowling_hightops.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	1494
This would make a good avatar Tbelle.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote