View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 03:25 PM   #2
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Abortion is a sensative topic. It is merely my personal opinion, but I would agree with someone having an abortion only under certain circumstances. For one, if the child was conceived by an act of rape, I could see where abortion could be justified. Such a thing would be tramatic enough and I wouldn't want to grow up knowing that I exist because someone did a horrible thing to my mother.

Or if the mother carries an illness that is certain to be passed on to the child (i.e. HIV), I could see her unwillingness to bring a child into the world to deal with that kind of issue.

However, a lot of these young "players" that we see who choose abortion because they were too ignorant to "glove-up" need to grow-up first.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote