View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 10:14 AM   #57
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
Well maybe with one exception. If we do ever get into it with Iran, we might need a base nearby to land our planes and operate from. I remember all the fuss over air space and bases during both Iraq wars. Just a thought... I really don't know much about military strategies.
Good post rhertz. Yes we do need a base to keep a eye on our enemy. It is good to see what a good job our troops are doing at cleaning up the mess.
You know it is sad when I here someone worried about the money being spent in Iraq when the democRATS want to tax us out of business and the people worried about the money do not even pay much in taxes.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote