View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 06:03 PM   #34
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I thought these two where cut from the same cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
How amusing. You two in the past were mortal enemies. Now you are sucking up to each other. Did hell freeze over?
Maybe two minions from the same strata. Brain you think that you where missed by your post today well that is not at all the case. I do not mind your post is does bring color and lot of viewers to see what it is .that everybody thinks and you do make a good advocate for the anti way of life so be it post away I have lost no sleep over you not posting. Hey why not try starting a thread that will run for a while instead of just attacking other threads think you have that in you ? Good luck you will need it. Your vanity is hilarious
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote