View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 09:51 PM   #8
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Hmm...well, I guess if you're concentratin too intently on the conversation...but no, you could just as easily have the same engrossin conversation with a passenger...well, you've got the one hand holding the phone up to your head and possibly obstructin your vision...thats about the only thing I can think of to support the contention that its even more dangerous and distractin, but when you tip a soda can to your lips or light a smoke youre doin the same thing, so I dont know that I buy into it. Maybe the microwaves or whatever it is the damn things throw off are penetratin people's skulls and softenin up their brains, causin fuzzyheadedness, makin em more susceptible to distraction ...No disputin the fact that trying to do ANYTHING other than control the vehicle while drivin certainly heightens the risk of an accident.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 11-14-2006 at 11:02 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote