View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 11:18 AM   #4
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight View Post
Oh I watched it.. it was the Guliani, Romney show for the most part. They both got just enough air time to hang themselves if you ask me.
I felt Ron Paul didn't get enough time, and they asked him some pretty loaded questions. If I had to say who 'won' that debate.. I think Huckabee did fairly well.. or at least came across that way.

Ron Paul cured me of my apathy.
It is good to see you get over your apathy LN. I had a visit with a man this morning and he liked RP and said that RP just lacked the charisma he needed.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote