View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 07:43 PM   #20
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle View Post
So everybody, for those who are in a relationship ...what did attract you to your spouse first?
Tbelle, I've been married nearly 25 years, that's a quarter century to one woman and one woman only. Bingo, you hit the bulleye. "Looks" had me like a spell. I was 18, she was 15... She looked like Farrah Faucet Majors. I've been a slave to love ever since.....

Yeah she'd gained a few pounds since then (cough cough) but I can still see the Farrah Faucet every time I see her. However now that I've had a few decades to get to know her, things change. LOL, a couple of kids will do that to ya..... I have found that personality counts for more and more and looks count less and less, especially while I hone my parental skills. In both regards, I do have my standards and limits. But I'm open minded. What was your question?
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote