View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 07:30 PM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
This photo is a bit soft but the color is there. It has about four big blooms with baby bananas all around each bloom. These guys like lot of light, water and organic nitrate. Each winter I top dress them with a fifty pound bag of manure and they make a nice privacy cover fence. Easy to get a start from someone and in a few years you will have a very nice plant.

OK RHETRZ AND TEXASBELLE I need to see some photos of gardens or something ???? Lots of talk and no help here from you two. If there is anyone else that would like to join the group and post photos please do or PM me and let me what you have and I will post it.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote