View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 02:18 AM   #21
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
You are so right Scarlett

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
I don't put anything pass anybody these days. People do things you and I would never dream of. Then again I don't know 3/4 of the people in RL on this list and even if i do you still don't know people.

Too many crazies out there husbands killing wives, mothers killing their children, women killing their husbands, and people just killing strangers because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. women wanting to marry women and have maritual rights, men marrying men and wanting the same rights, what a #$J@#KJ$:L@#JL$ WORLD!!!

The world is going crazy like we have never seen it and all of us christians know what the signs are and what it means......
These are signs of what it would be like in the end times. Christians know to look for and watch watchman watch
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote