View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 11:06 PM   #13
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutus
He was also a coach at Parkway H.S. At that time there were rumors of his habits. It is amazing it takes this long for this to come out. A few bad coaches give them all a bad name. I have an idea. Let’s let the coaches be chief administrators of our school of higher learning.
Damn right he was coachin at Parkway. The guy's name is GREG FRAZIER, and he taught a history class I was in back there in the early 80's. It was rumored that he was sexually involved with a fellow student of mine. I even had a confrontation with him once. Always knew this guy was a schitbag! Now he's gettin his comeuppence, and I for one am gonna enjoy watchin him crash and burn.

You KNOW what happens to child molesters in the slammer, dontcha Frazier? Look on the bright side, you'll never be troubled with constipation again. Take your own life, you loser!

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 04-13-2007 at 01:13 AM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote