View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 07:30 AM   #14
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I sure hope this is a wake up call for the School Board

These perverts are taking advantage of you naive girls that just think they know what the real world is about. I have three daughters the youngest is in mid high school and I know just how gullible they are at that age. They know their books and can debate anything you want but they also will trust their teachers to be their friend and teacher.It is easy for a adult to slip under radar early in his little game and by the time he is caught the damage is done to the girls and their families and even the family of the pervert gets hurt very bad. We see moral decline all around us and the question still comes up "I wonder way our society is in moral decline WE all know why !
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote