Thread: Got a beef
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 01:08 PM   #11
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle View Post
Latenight, I stop at that McDonalds about twice a week after workouts (No, Isaac, it's not for me!) to get little boy Belle his two snack wraps crispy without lettuce. They haven't messed our order up yet. You must be placing lots of difficult orders like Pie. Careful doing that, you might get asked not to come back!!!!!!!

Seriously, though, it's low income wage earners without probably lower than average IQ's more often than not so you shouldn't expect great service. If you are looking for great service, try Superior Steakhouse!
I don't really think my ordering is too difficult when you ask for plain burgers, it's not hard to throw a piece of meat between 2 buns.