View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 12:47 PM   #10
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
I have no idea who joepole is. But I have read enough of his posts to "know" and even appreciate his style. Actually it's a recipe he seems to use for posting....

First start with a strong base, one cup of facts. Then add 2 tablespoons of sarcasm or humor, whichever you have on hand. Add one 1 teaspoon of shock factor in order to gain attention. Nothing worse than a bland post. Garnish and serve.

I think that some people here don't always think deep enough and take his posts too literally at surface value, which is sad because they miss his humor or worse, miss his point. AIMHO
That sounds like a bunch of beef stew to me How do they get 85% or did they just make that up ?
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote