View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 02:12 PM   #8
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Now now don't pick on Miss Louisiana, she is my daughter's room mate!!! Sweet girl but I think the legislation is ridiculous. I would think the official hostess would be the first lady or first man or some such person like that, not a pageant girl!

Speaking of pageant girls, did you see Miss USA fall on her bum during the Miss Universe pageant Monday night??????????? Talk about a pageant girl's worst nightmare come true. She lived it. I hear that the Mexicans booed her every chance they got and as loud as they could.
Miss USA should have had a gun and those Mexicans would not be laughing so loud. I see Jindal is for gun rights
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote