View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 01:34 PM   #32
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
The manager and all the good employees left the Bossier mall location when the Youree one opened. The folks at the Youree store are top notch.

Also, Isaac, I normally don't eat at HH unless I'm getting a haircut or they deliver. Going anywhere on Youree isn't worth it at lunchtime.
Now you right about Youree Drive. That menu looked mighty good. I need to shed quite a few pounds before one daughter gets married this fall so tuna fish and salad are my best friends. You have very good taste in food and restaurants too.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote