View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 09:29 PM   #17
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 234 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
Traffic worse than Dallas eh ? yea, that would be a bit much for me. I'll take my casual drive to work any day, I pass up farms with cows, horses and see the occasional peacock or rooster
What is interesting here the country folks here are "hicks?" or backwoods or whatever I have seen some sites honestly but what is more interesting is the taxes i pay yearly are so massive and the country roads are ALL shell roads none are paved i'm talking about all streets off the main highway. WHere I am from all streets are paved, blacktop whatever if the city owns it now if its a private road you get shells.

You actually know anyone living out in the country (it's called loxahatchee or the acreage here) all their cars are actually white dust colored.

I use to live on an island in Houma, no joke we had 3 bridges and that was the only way off the island and if all 3 broke you were SOL! One was a pontoon if you don't know what that is search it on google floating bridge. I use to love leaving the house in bossier getting to work in 15 min from drive to desk no kidding now no way to drive 7 miles takes 40 min if you are lucky so yes worse than dallas i have driven in dallas and its nothing compared to what i have seen here