View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 10:48 AM   #22
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
neighbors very far away, lay out nekkie to sunbathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
I have lived both in the country w/ the snakes, cows, acres of land, neighbors very far away, lay out nekkie to sunbathe, etc and I still prefer the HOA fees with rules. I lived more than 1/2 my life in the country and I just can't seem to adjust the city is the place for me.

I do like knowing no one can put a manufactured home next to me where my house value will go down and also where their barn yard animals won't be using the bathroom in my yard.

Just my .03

This is what makes the world go round, no one 2 people think totally alike. Imagine if we did how boring this world would be.
So this is why you girls like living out in the country. Wonder what one would see on google earth Yes a full MOON and the grand teetons too
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote