View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 03:11 PM   #27
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 234 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
You hate the country and the military ? Having a bad day Cheer up purple eyes it will get better. Glad to see you on the board.
Isaac
I hate the country as for living in the country I love the city and would never live in the country again. As for hating the military I don't like the feeling of having someone trying to control my life. I feel if I am out of control then I would need someone but I am not so there is no need to try to control me or my money I work hard for. The military owns your ass if you are in it period and I personally would have never joined. But see I didn't and the gov't still owns my ass i pay them too much money and I don't know if I will see it in 25 yrs.

Not having a bad day actually the best day i have had in months really just giving an honest opinion like everyone else does