View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 12:50 PM   #6
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 224 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight View Post
And drinking alcohol kills brain cells etc etc.. Here's the deal.. assuming the tobacco company is up front.. ie COVERED IN WARNINGS that the stuff can cause this and that AND death.. I feel they are covered. You can't claim anymore you didn't know they were bad for you.

So.. who is the government to come between me and my tobacco dealer.
I should be free to enter into an agreement with anyone, any business, to buy their product. Be it, cigarettes, beer, a hooker, a drug dealer etc..
That would be fine if down the road on your deathbed you said, "I made my choices and I accept the consequences." But that's not what happens. When it comes to that, the "victim" will scream, "Save Me!". It's the government (taxpayers) that foot the bill.

Louisiana Proteins stinks, but does it really hurt anyone? Why should the government come between them and a paycheck?
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote