View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 06:34 PM   #7
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Isaac-Saxxon wrote:
Quote:
How did the Jews win the war against the arabs let me quote Rabine "American money and french weapons"
I knew you would bring this up, because it has exactly zero relevance to the issue at hand. Yes, Israel's armed forces were mainly equipped with weaponry made in the West. So what? Guess who equipped the arabs? Thats right, Isaac...the Soviets. In fact, the arabs had the advantage over the Jews in every way. So whats your point? We didn't fight the war for them, if thats what you're implying. The Jews were vastly outnumbered and outgunned, yet they STILL prevailed. This is just another conspicuous attempt on your part to obfuscate the issue...sort of like you did with the "I have no connection to the KKK or any other hate group" statement.

You see, Isaac, I was content to allow you to ramble on, unchallenged, with the biblical minutiae....that was harmless enough. But when you started making those not-so-subtly veiled assertions that the Jews have some diabolical, machiavellian plan for world domination, I knew EXACTLY what you were about. What, you think you're the first closet nazi I've butted heads with? I saw you coming a country mile away, son. You figured "Hey, I'll just put them into a daze with my sleepy bible study lesson, then, when their eyes are just about to glaze over, I'll slip in a little subliminal Goebbelspeak on the sly". You're not fooling anyone, Isaac. See, your routine isn't as seamless as you think it is. You tipped your hand...exposed your agenda a bit too soon. This isn't "StormFront", or "The Aryan Nations Website", or "The American Nazi Party Website". Those are the proper venues for what you have in mind, and thats where you want to take your schtick.

You guys never learn!

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 09-26-2006 at 08:10 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote