View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 06:47 PM   #17
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Your cut&paste post is off topic my dear friend. Heh, a monkey can cut&paste. Can you write for yourself?
Exactly where did I claim to be a musician?
Quote:
Had you posted a Slayer song against Falwell, (or one that you had thoughtfully written yourself) I doubt I would have cared to response. But you took the opportunity to post a pot shot that your average Iranian might post (as i have demonstrated) in a completely stereotypical nature.
WOW. Imagine two non christian beliefs "preaching" concepts you disagree with.

Must be some kind of fluke, huh? I mean no one has ever gone to war over their differing religious beliefs, have they stupid?
Quote:
Your post was not meant as a comment toward the news but rather it was a mean spirited and inciteful push of the proverbial relgious button, as your above quote demonstates.
Wow, I didn't realize christians thought they were psychic too. I thought your god only bestowed stupidity on his followers.

See the difference between attacking Christians and merely posting song lyrics?

Quote:
(and as Slayer intended I'm sure) Yep, it is only a matter of time before you abuse the privledge and this thread gets closed for "drifting" off topic. I prefer to think of it as slamming it off topic, using the old tried and true "religious zealots ARE idiots" method. But each person can make up his or her own mind here.
And yet you continue to tell me what MY intention are even though "each person can make up his or her own mind here"

Funny how your actions very rarely reflect your words...but that's typical of most christians. Again, see the difference between an attack on your beliefs and the posting of song lyrics?
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote