View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 10:13 PM   #27
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
I have been wracking my brain to remember what the pink goo was called! Thanks! I found a photo of the packaging. Nowadays this would be the equivalent to that green slime. I just remember when the super stuff got debris in it it would get really funky and nasty!
Attachment 1092
Yeah slime is green but Super Stuff was red/pink. It came in a plastic bowl with a lid and a bag of powder inside. We would add water, close the lid and shake and put into the refridgerator. Waiting for it to congeal was the hardest part. So another difference is that slime is room temp but I always remember SuperStuff being cold. We would smear it on our face and blow big bubbles. I can still recall the smell although I haven't smelled it in decades.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote