View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 11:22 PM   #109
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
We didn't get much choice on taking it in or finding it another home. At 11:30 last night I heard little Belle go down the stairs, sneak out the kitchen door, and go outside to check on her. This morning he woke up at the crack of dawn and we found him outside again with her. She was licking him and playing with him and you could easily see that someone had fallen in love with this dog. Daddy Belle had helped him pick out a name before his siblings could arise.

She's such a sweet dog. I can't imagine someone would have done this to her. We also have a Siberian Husky that was dumped at a shelter and he is very sweet as well. I am with you, I just don't understand these people who can do this.
I admire you folks who manage to take in stray animals when they can..
Me personally.. on one hand, I would like to do that, I have plenty of room out here.. but I'm a One-dog man.. At different times I've had two, loved them both, but in the end.. I prefer it just be one-dog house.. for several reasons.. . but anyways.. I DO have a soft spot for Malamutes and Huskies.. if I ever saw one stranded, I would just have to take it in..

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote