View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 10:08 PM   #116
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Our yard man! He is psycho! Have y'all seen Caddy Shack? He IS Bill Murray!
He had been mowing a little while and then I notice that the mower has stopped. I don't hear anything for a long while. He is standing in the middle of our backyard with shovel in hand staring at the ground. He marches around in circles staring and stomping over and over. (It really is quite humorous) but still I need him to get the yard completed so I can go on about my business etc. Anyway he says he is hunting for moles and gophers! He thoroughly is obsessed! He also has a knack for showing up at the worst possible times.
It used to be during mine and Mr. Pokie's wine time on the back porch. Lately it's been when I'm in my tub. I have to remember to close the blinds! One day I looked up and here he came around the backyard and I'm in the tub!
Guess that's enough bi-otching for now!
Oh man, that's bad but it is also halarios. I can just picture a Bill Murray in the yard.